International Assoc of Forensic Mental Health Services Accepts 6 Papers from Alliant CFS
San Diego, CA: The International Association of Forensic Mental Health Services (IAFMHS), a prominent professional association, has accepted six papers from School of Forensic Studies (SFS) students and faculty for presentation at their next conference, to be held in Vienna, Austria July 14-16.
* James, Samantha M.A.: Creation of male felon reference scores for the 16PF. Robert A. Leark, Ph.D. and Sherry L. Skidmore, Ph.D., secondary authors.
* Jung, Rose M.A.: Derivation of female felon norms for the 16PF. Robert A. Leark, Ph.D. and Sherry L. Skidmore, Ph.D., secondary authors.
* Leark, Robert A., Ph.D.: Relationship of attitudes towards guns and violence to adaptiveness and aggression in juveniles. Sammie Williams, Jr., Psy.D., Avetis Topchyan, M.A., secondary authors.
* Leark, Robert A., Ph.D., (Symposium Chair) Derivation of an empirical police applicant measure.
* Lindemann, Natalie, M.A.: Derivation & validation of an empirically derived measure of police and correctional officer applicant screening. Robert A. Leark, Ph.D. secondary author.
* Kafka, Anna Belisa, M.A., Tryttan, Hilary, M.A.: Validity of M-PULSE scales. Robert A. Leark, Ph.D., William Holcomb, Ph.D. secondary authors.
* Cantonese, Shiloh, M.A.: Effects of random responding on the M-PULSE to scale elevation and profile prediction. Robert A. Leark, Ph.D., William Holcomb, Ph.D., secondary authors.
The International Association of Forensic Mental Health Services focuses on clinical forensic psychiatry and psychology including family violence; administrative/legal issues; research in forensic mental health (civil/criminal), violence, and abuse; training and education.
Alliant International University is a private, WASC-accredited nonprofit institution of higher learning. Alliant is an equal opportunity employer and educator.
Gratia Bone (626) 284-2777 x3056
March 11, 2008