HR Business Partner – San Francisco, CA
HR Business Partner
People & Organizational Development
San Francisco, CA, United States
This is a place like no other and we attract those who want to make a positive difference in the world. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to put your ideas into action and where the efforts you make every day really do get traction, then this is an opportunity you should explore.
What would you do if your job description simply read: “Explore what is possible and then do the right thing”?
HR Business Partners exist to hack a great culture and enable the full potential of every Mozillian. This requires us to tirelessly explore what is possible until we’ve discovered the best option.
We are on the front lines supporting and interacting with our employees, performing both hands-on and strategic roles throughout the talent lifecycle. HRBP’s support specific functions, partnering closely with leadership on people-related issues: talent management, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development and more. We are instrumental in initiating and driving HR programs/initiatives within specific functions and across the organization, with considerable focus on scaling for growth and culture retention.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- Lead core HR processes for client group (feedback cycles, compensation cycles, promotions)
- Proactively provide client group with various reports and metrics to guide decision making and outcome creation
- Partner with leaders and support employees through continuous change
- Support and coach managers in building and growing great teams, identifying and motivating high performers, and navigating difficult conversations
- Partner with Learning & Development to inform, design, roll out, and support value-added programs that are driven from the organization’s point of need
- Explore what is possible…everyday
- BS/BA, Master’s degree a plus
- At least 2 years of HR experience as a Business Partner
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Strong mindset for iterative improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Proven project management and operations skills with demonstrated ability to manage global projects and initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data using HRIS systems for reporting
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across geographies
- Ability to support clients in multiple locations with global travel as required