Executive Director Position of the Student Medical & Counseling Clinic – Central Washington University
Executive Director, Student Medical & Counseling Clinic
Executive Director, Student Medical & Counseling Clinic. Central Washington University (CWU) invites applications for an Executive Director of the Student Medical & Counseling Clinic. This is a senior position reporting directly to the Associate Dean for Student Development, requiring significant managerial experience. The Executive Director oversees all operations and staff of the Student Medical and Counseling Clinic. This position will also work closely with the campus community to maximize student success.
The Executive Director will serve at an exciting time in the Medical & Counseling Clinic’s history. During the current year, the Clinic is undergoing a change of converting patient files to an electronic record system. The Executive Director will help to implement this new system, and provide leadership in planning, budget development, hiring and personnel actions, staff development, unit operations, and responsiveness to students.
- Master’s Degree or doctorate.
- Unrestricted licensure in respected professional practice in Public Health, Health Care Administration, Counseling/psychology or medically related field and licensed as a psychologist or medical provider (M.D., ARNP, PA-C).
- Five years’ experience in upper level administration in health care, behavioral health, employee assistance programs, counseling, student affairs in higher education or related field, including supervisory and complex management of budgets.
- Two years’ of experience working with and overseeing medical insurance billing procedures and processes.
- Leadership experience for multi-disciplinary teams of counseling and health care providers ensuring the provision of collegial and cooperative comprehensive health care.
- Demonstrated strategic planning skills and ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate new and existing student focused programs, functions, and services.
For complete information and full list of required and preferred qualifications, and to apply visit our website at http://jobs.cwu.edu/postings/5077. Screening will begin February 1,2014 and will continue until filled. Further information about this position is available from search assistant, Peggy Eaton, 509-963-3007, email@example.com. Confidential inquires may be addressed to search chair, Rhonda McKinney, 509-963-1391, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Washington University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Title IX Institution.