Entry Level Leadership and Organizational Development Specialist (Clearfield, Utah)
Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO) – a 2015 spinoff of Alliant Techsystems (ATK) – is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. They serve these markets through their diverse portfolio of over 30 well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products, including sporting ammunition and firearms, outdoor accessories, outdoor sports optics, personal hydration systems, golf rangefinders, stand-up paddle boards, and performance eyewear. Major brands include Federal Premium, Bushnell, CamelBak, Savage Arms, BLACKHAWK!, Final Approach, Uncle Mike’s, Alliant Powder, Bolle, Champion Targets, Jimmy Styks and Serengeti among many others. The company serves a broad range of end consumers, including outdoor enthusiasts, hunters and recreational shooters, professional athletes, as well as law enforcement and military professionals.
The Company was born of an innate desire to exceed the lofty expectations of outdoor enthusiasts across the globe. They know what it means to reach for the top, to truly test your mettle, to overcome mental and physical boundaries and thrive in the world outside. The people who lace up every day to work for Vista Outdoor and their many brands understand the trust their customers place in the products they make. They represent the spirit of achievement, a duty to honor and a passion to continually innovate. They tirelessly evolve their products in ways that match the drive of the people who put them to work in the field, on the course, in the wild and on the battlefield. Vista Outdoor is not just a name on the door; they’re the people crafting the products that help inspire you to attain the impossible.
Vista Outdoor is headquartered just outside Salt Lake City, Utah and employs over 5,800 people worldwide.
Our Clearfield, Utah is seeking a Leadership and Organizational Development Specialist to add to our team.
· Partner with senior Leadership and Organization Development (L&OD) staff to design, test, implement and drive all aspects of Vista’s people and organizational development processes.
· Work with HR Business Partners across the organization to align the L&OD processes, tools and resources with the highest business priorities and assure they are delivering value to the business.
· Assist with all aspects of change management associated with L&OD processes within the organization assuring that the processes, systems and tools are not only implemented but fully adopted and adding value to the company.
· Assist with organizational analysis projects (leadership and engagement surveys) including designing and administering the instruments and interpreting and sharing the resultant data and intelligence.
Strong foundational understanding of Organizational Development principles and practices including:
o Organizational Strategy and Development o Change Management o Talent Management o Leadership Development o Innovation and Process Design o Organizational Culture o Great collaboration skills – great ability to build relationships and network across boundaries o Strong project management skills – well organized and able to focus and deliver on highest priorities o Good business acumen – understanding and experience in what makes a business successful o Good analytical abilities including ability to work with large amounts of survey data Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in I/O psychology, Org. Behavior, Org. Development or equivalent field required.
· Excellent communications skills / EQ
· Strong collaboration skills – great team player
· Tenacious and dedicated
· Passionate about and motivated by the opportunity to do great work in this field
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply online: www.vistaoutdoor.com/careers<http://www.vistaoutdoor.com/careers> to Job ID: 32515 Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D