Director of Behavioral Health Education – University of Colorado School of Medicine, Dept. of Family Medicine
Director of Behavioral Health Education
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Dept. of Family Medicine
The Department of Family Medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine is seeking a full time assistant or associate rank faculty member to direct behavioral health education for the Family Medicine Residency and to assist in educational integration across its residency, psychology internship and fellowship programs. This is a transformative department whose mission is to provide high-quality, whole person, primary care in the context of family and community at all stages of life.
The successful candidate will actively contribute to the educational and clinical missions of the Department in the following ways:
1) Improve and manage a comprehensive Behavioral Health curriculum for a 30 learner Family Medicine residency program;
2) Participate in the Clinical Competency Committee, including Milestone evaluation of Family Medicine residents;
3) Participate in the teaching and clinical activities related to our NCQA level 3 PCMH clinics;
4) Function as a core faculty member of the residency faculty including precepting and evaluation of residents;
5) Participate in the supervision of psychology students and interns who provide integrated primary care services in the Family Medicine Center.
The successful candidate will deliver collaborative care services as a behavioral health provider in our comprehensive integrated clinic. The position offers the appropriate candidate the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team that collaboratively trains medical students and residents, psychology interns and fellows, pharmacy residents, and nurse practitioners. Opportunities for research collaboration are widely available.
Faculty appointment in the Department of Family Medicine, compensation, and benefits will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Minimum qualifications include completion of an APA accredited Ph.D. or Psy.D. program and accredited internship in Clinical Health or Clinical Psychology, and completion of post-doctoral training in integrated care. The candidate must be licensed or license eligible in Colorado.
Please see employment posting at: http://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/78180
Direct questions to Linda Montgomery, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.