Culture Consultant Position – RoundPegg – Boulder, Colorado
RoundPegg is Hiring a Culture Consultant
RoundPegg is changing how companies operate by applying analytics to company culture and employee engagement. A software startup based in Boulder, Colorado, we are changing how work gets done in the business arena and are trying to do that from the inside out. We drink our own champagne.
The Culture Consultant is an early stage consultant (3-5 years) who personifies our software; a blend of analytical insight with the ability to apply that insight to business situations and to the cultural values of an organization. It will require the ability to think on your feet to quickly connect dots as well as utilize your intuition to speak to the various characters around the table. An enjoyable challenge.
Natalie Baumgartner, Co-Founder and Chief Psychologist, is a long-time SCP member and board member. She will be in San Antonio at the SCP Midwinter Conference. If you’d like to learn more, drop Natalie a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the RoundPegg culture surveys.
What you’ll get to do as a Culture Consultant:
- Share your experience and insight around the relationship between organizational culture and business performance with our prospective customers – from C-level executives to project managers
- Support the RoundPegg sales team by serving in a consultative sales role to answer customer questions and concerns around the scientific roots of RoundPegg and the culture market as a whole
- Analyze collected customer culture data to identify themes and insights to relate back to business imperatives
- Surface opportunities to expand the use of the RoundPegg suite within and across the customer organization
- Work with a passionate, dedicated team of individuals who view RoundPegg, not as a job but, as an opportunity to change the way business is done
What we expect you’ve already done:
- Established yourself as a professional in human capital arena, having worked within a consulting environment (external preferred but internal acceptable as well) for 3-5 years
- Demonstrated applied expertise in culture change initiatives, organizational design and organizational transformation
- Worked extensively with culture or personality data sets – moving fluidly between raw data and workplace implications
- Earned an advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Consulting Psychology, MBA with Organizational Development/Organizational Management focus – or related field
How others might describe you:
- Analytical people-oriented individual who loves variety and challenge
- Team player who wants to support others and grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Intrinsically motivated professional who strives to make meaningful contributions daily rather than watching from the sidelines
- Flexible – able to adjust to customer needs on a dime and comfortable with travel (~50%) – often on short notice