Clinical Supervisor Consultant Position (San Diego, CA)
Clinical Supervisor (Clinical Psychologist) Position
UPAC Counseling and Treatment Center
- Part-time Clinical Supervisor needed (5-7 hours per week) to work at UPAC Counseling & Treatment Center, outpatient clinic serving Asian/Pacific Islander Adults and Older adults with serious mental illness.
- Clinic is located in San Diego County.
- Position available starting 3/1/16
- Provide weekly individual and group supervision to clinical psychology practicum students as well as other MFT and social work trainees.
- Hours will vary depending on number of supervisees needing supervision.
- Some review of clinical paperwork, as time permits
- Licensed clinical psychologist required to supervise clinical psychology students. Valid license to practice in California.
- Bilingual/Bicultural in Asian language preferred, but not required.
Position available starting 3/1/16.
Contact: Dixie Galapon, Ph.D., Mental Health Director
Phone (619) 229-2999).