Chicago-based Therapist position with Centro Castillo for Personal and Family Wellbeing
Seeking Full or Part Time Spanish-speaking Licensed Clinician (Psy.D., Ph.D., LCSW, LCPC, or LPC)
Centro Castillo for Personal and Family Wellbeing is an established outpatient behavioral health group practice and with two locations: the main center is located by Oak Park/Chicago boarder and a satellite location in Chicago’s North Side Lakeview neighborhood. The practice primarily serves Spanish and English speaking adolescents, adults, and families.
- Spanish speaking and knowledgeable of Latino culture
- Valid IL State clinician’s License
- Own professional liability insurance
- Maintain caseload of 15 (part time) or 25 (full time) clients per week
- Billable hours MUST include 2 evenings and Saturday hours or 3 full evenings and no Saturday required.
- Complete client progress notes
- Submit weekly patient log for billing purposes
- Handle rescheduling of patients when necessary
- Timely responses to office manager inquiries
- Optional opportunity: psychological testing
What Centro Castillo Offers:
- Caseload provided
- Billing services
- Administrative support including credentialing clinicians with insurance panels
- Fully furnished office
- All overhead costs incurred in managing a private practice
- Clinical Consultation with a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Business coaching on how to manage your private practice.
- Opportunity to develop your psychological evaluation skills. All testing equipment provided in English and Spanish and testing supervision.
- If desired, there is opportunity for growth toward full time status
Interested and qualified individuals, please send a cover letter and a current CV
to Paula C. Castillo, Psy.D. at CentroCastilloJobs@sbcglobal.net