2016 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Conference
This year’s Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) Annual Conference will be in Anaheim, California from April 14-16, 2016.
Please scroll down for a list of presentations by our faculty, students and alumni.
Please join us for our CSPP/Alliant Alumni and Friends Reception on April 15 from 6-8 p.m. at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort’s Tiffany Terrace and Patio. The Sheraton can be found at 1855 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Google Maps). This is a free event for alumni, current and former faculty, current students and friends of the university.
The conference will feature seven receptions, 29 opportunities to earn CE credits, and 13 Alliant-affiliated presenters:
- Impact of Accountability on Structured Interview Ratings: A Field Study
Calvin Hoffman, PhD, Los Angeles campus
- The Impact of Self-construal on Non-verbal Behaviors of Charismatic Leadership
Malini Nagpal, PhD, Los Angeles alumna
Nurcan Ensari, PhD, Professor, Los Angeles campus
- Inclusive Leadership: Fulfilling the Promise of Diversity from the Top
Bernardo Ferdman, PhD, Distinguished Professor, San Diego campus
- Examining the Impact of Situational Judgment Test Scoring Methods
Dary Fiorentino, PhD, Assistant Professor, Los Angeles campus
Calvin Hoffman, PhD, Assistant Professor, Los Angeles campus
- A Longitudinal Analysis of Formal Orientation Variables on Job Attitudes
Sarah Johnson, PhD, CSPP San Diego alumna
- Putting Up Your Shingle: Business Tips for I/O Entrepreneurs
Patricia Denise Lopez, PhD, Associate Professor, Los Angeles campus
Farnaz Namin-Hedayati, PhD, CSPP Los Angeles alumnus
Paul De Young, PhD, CSPP San Diego alumnus
Cynthia Alt, PhD, CSPP San Diego alumna
For more information visit: http://www.siop.org/conferences/16con/