The Master of Science in Data Analytics degree program at California School of Management and Leadership helps prepare students for rewarding data science jobs by enhancing their data analysis, management and analytical skills, and providing extensive practical experience applying those skills, especially in business contexts.
Although it has a strong STEM foundation, the Data Analytics degree program was specifically designed to focus on more than just the mathematical skills required for data analysis, and places a strong emphasis on decision-making, problem-solving, and general managerial skills that will allow graduates to make intelligent, informed decisions in the workplace.
Our Master’s in Data Analytics degree program covers core concepts that include the application of statistical modeling, data warehousing, data mining, programming, forecasting, and applying operations research techniques to the analysis of problems related to business organization and performance.
Beginning in January 2018, the MS Data Analytics degree program will be offered online.
- Degree Requirements: 33 units/11 courses
- Program Length: The Master’s in Data Science degree is designed to be completed in one year of full-time study; students with limited previous analytics education are required take an additional 2 courses.
- Location: San Diego, CA, and in an online format
- Course Format: Courses are delivered through once-a-week evening classes, offering flexibility to a diverse student population.
Gain Hands-On, Professional Experience
The online Master’s in Data Analytics program features a professional practice component that allows students to apply the skills they are developing to better prepare them for the workforce. The last two courses of the Data Analytics degree program focus on practical training and application of skills within each student’s chosen industry. By harnessing Alliant’s industry and corporate connections in regional and international areas, the program is able to provide students with networking and professional development opportunities, including internships and practical training.
Why Earn Your Master’s in Data Analytics at Alliant?
- Hands-on, professional development opportunities
- Industry and corporate connections, providing networking opportunities
- Flexibility for students who have prior work experience
- Convenient course format for working professionals
- World-class faculty
- WASC-accredited university
Get Started Today!
Interested in learning more about our Master’s in Data Analytics degree program? Contact us today at 1-866-825-5426 to speak with an Admissions Counselor for more information about our Data Analytics MS program.
The Master of Science in Data Analytics program is not yet Title IV approved; therefore, students enrolling in this program are not eligible for federal financial aid at this time, but may apply for private education loans through an outside lender.