Data Analytics (MS) Curriculum Plan
Courses are 3 units unless indicated otherwise.
For Students with Undergraduate Majors not including a basic course in math, a course in statistics and a course in programming. Pre-requisite courses should be completed during Session 1 and 2 of Year One.
- DAT 6010 – Foundations of Data and Decision Algorithms
- DAT 6020 – Database Design Principles and Technologies
- DAT 6030 – Architectures and Methods for Data Mining
- DAT 6040 – Data Visualization
- DAT 6050 – Big Data Tools
- MGT 6015 – Management and Marketing Models for Managerial Decision Making
- MGT 6020 – Strategy and Financial Planning in Global Contexts
- IST 6488 – Enterprise Data Management and Business Intelligence
- PMI 6010 – Project Management
For more information on the prerequisites and courses for this program, please refer to the academic catalog.