The on-campus or online MBA program at Alliant’s California School of Management & Leadership provides advanced business, management, and analytical skills, plus extensive practical experience in applying these skills, particularly in multicultural contexts. The in-class or online MBA degree program is designed to offer flexibility to students who have completed prior business courses. The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
On-Ground and Online MBA Programs in California
Our MBA program is offered in two convenient formats:
- On-campus evening program in San Diego, CA
Are you an undergraduate student at Alliant? Students in select bachelor’s degree programs at Alliant may be eligible for an accelerated version of the MBA. To learn more, visit our Fast-Track MBA page.
The MBA degree is two-year program during which all students take eight core courses and four concentration courses. Our core MBA courses develop your managerial knowledge, analytical capacities, and cultural exposure.
For Non-Business Majors
Students who do not have an undergraduate business major are required to take two additional pre-requisite courses before starting their MBA curriculum.
Customize your Master of Business Administration with one of our several concentration options. Our MBA concentration programs increase your marketability with focused content in traditional, emerging and interdisciplinary areas of study.
Concentration options include:
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Investments Management
- International Marketing
- Information and Technology Management
- Management and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industry Management
- Build your own option
- All courses are offered in the evening and scheduling accommodates working professionals. A full course load of two courses per 8-week term requires the student to be in the classroom twice a week.
- Summer semester courses are offered in an executive hybrid format to allow students some flexibility in studying schedules.
- The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
Why Earn Your MBA at Alliant?
- A distinguished history in international management education
- World class faculty
- 45,000+ successful alumni in over 100 countries
- Industry connections and networking opportunities
- Professional development opportunities: internships, community service learning, personal branding workshops
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Scholarship opportunities
- Online MBA degree program and flexible course formats for working professionals
- WASC-accredited University
- SAP ERP software training
Get Started Today!
Interested in learning more about our on-campus and online MBA program? Contact us today, and we’ll put you in touch with one of our admissions counselors at 1-866-825-5426.
* Concentration offerings are subject to change and will be reviewed with your academic advisor.