Alliant’s California School of Management and Leadership is pleased to announce its active candidacy and pursuit of ACBSP accreditation. This accreditation will assure incoming students that Alliant’s MBA program adheres to the highest of academic standards set forth in the ACBSP’s Baldrige-based Standards and Criteria.
The on-campus or online MBA program at Alliant’s California School of Management & Leadership provides advanced business, management, and analytical skills, plus extensive practical experience in applying these skills, particularly in multicultural contexts. The on-ground or online MBA degree program is designed to accommodate students of every background.
A current candidate for ACBSP accreditation, the MBA program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
Our MBA program is offered in the evenings, on-campus in San Diego, California.
Are you an undergraduate student at Alliant? Students in select bachelor’s degree programs at Alliant may be eligible for an accelerated version of the MBA through our Fast-Track MBA program.
The MBA degree is two-year program during which all students take eight core courses and four concentration courses. Our core MBA courses develop your managerial knowledge, analytical capacities, and cultural exposure.
For Non-Business Majors
Students who do not have an undergraduate business major are required to take two additional pre-requisite courses before starting their MBA curriculum.
Customize your Master of Business Administration Program with one of our several concentration options. Our MBA concentration programs increase your marketability with focused content in traditional, emerging, and interdisciplinary areas of study.
- Entrepreneurship – focus on the strategizing, financing, and managing of starting a new business venture
- Healthcare Informatics – explore the use of data and information to communicate health care treatments and public health research
- Healthcare Management – gain understanding and expertise in health care management practices
- Hospitality Management – meet the needs of the growing and fast-paced hospitality industry
In partnership with Vatel Institute of Hospitality and Management. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Human Resource Management – explore employee selection and training, benefits and compensation, and organizational development
- International Investments Management – study financial markets, financial management, investments, and trading on a global scale
- International Marketing – combine skills of international consumer behavior, marketing research, and other global marketing strategies
- Information and Technology Management – learn technology-enabled management, streamlined business operations, and skills in business decision making
- Management and Leadership – explore theory and practice in risk and opportunity assessment, systems and process analysis, and resource and supply management
- Marketing – learn how to compete in an ever-evolving and increasingly competitive global marketplace with skills in brand management, marketing plans, and more
- Organizational Psychology – explore the structure of organizations from a psychological perspective and how you can make a real difference on both an individual and organizational level
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industry Management – learn about the obstacles and challenges in the pharmaceutical industry, and more importantly, the strategies to overcome them
- Build your own option – Have an original specialization or career path in mind you wish to pursue? We will tailor your curriculum to help you get the most from your degree
* Concentration offerings are subject to change and will be reviewed with your academic advisor.
MBA San Diego On-Campus Schedule
- All courses are offered in the evening and scheduling accommodates working professionals. A full course load of two courses per 8-week term requires the student to be in the classroom twice a week.
- Summer courses are offered in an executive hybrid format to allow students some flexibility in studying schedules.
- The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
Active Pursuit of ACBSP Accreditation
Alliant’s California School of Management & Leadership is in active candidacy and pursuit of becoming the newest ACBSP accredited university. Our candidate status and pending accreditation in the next 2-3 years provides confidence to incoming students that they are investing their education into an MBA program that adheres to the highest of academic standards.
During the next 2-3 years of the accrediting process, Alliant is preparing to:
- work with the accreditation team to complete a gap analysis, measuring the business school’s current practices and procedures offered against the Baldrige-based Standards and Criteria established by the ACBSP
- submit a self-study report documenting the ways in which the program meets each of the standards and criteria
- be visited by trained ACBSP evaluators to review the self-study and see in-person how the school delivers business education
- receive recommendation from the evaluators to the ACBSP Board of Commissioners that Alliant has met the required standards and criteria
- receive accreditation by the Board of Commissioners upon review of the evaluators’ recommendation
From the ACBSP: “The fact that Alliant is pursuing ACBSP accreditation shows their commitment to providing the highest quality business education for their students. ACBSP accreditation will certify that the teaching and learning processes within the business and management programs offered at Alliant International University School of Management & Leadership meet the rigorous educational standards established by ACBSP.”
Why Earn Your MBA at Alliant?
- Candidate for ACBSP accreditation
- A distinguished history and reputation in international management education
- World class faculty
- A network of 45,000+ successful alumni in over 100 countries
- Extensive Industry connections and networking opportunities
- Professional development opportunities: internships, community service learning, personal branding workshops
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Scholarship opportunities
- Online MBA degree program and flexible course formats for working professionals
- WASC-accredited University
- SAP ERP software training
Get Started Today!
Interested in learning more about our on-campus and online MBA program? Contact us today, and we’ll put you in touch with one of our admissions counselors at 1-866-825-5426.