Business Administration (MBA) Curriculum Plan
All courses are 3 units, unless otherwise indicated.
Two (2) pre-requisite courses are required for students without a business background, before starting their MBA curriculum.
- ACT5000 – Financial and Managerial Accounting (3 units)
- ECO5000 – International Economics and Trade (3 units)
- MGT6000 – Operations Management and Logistics (3 units)
- BUS6900 – Capstone: Management in a New Age (3 units)
- or the following three courses:
- Concentration Course 1 (3 units)
- Concentration Course 2 (3 units)
- Concentration Course 3 (3 units)
- Concentration Course 4 (3 units)
Concentration Curriculum Plan
12 units in concentration curriculum plans. Courses are three units unless otherwise indicated.
Contact the Program for concentration options offered in the current academic year.
- HCM 6010 – Healthcare Systems, Services, and Infrastructure – A Global Perspective (3 units)
- HCM 6015 – Health Care Business Models and Operational Support (3 units)
- HCM 6020 – Current Legal, Economic, and Financial Issues in the Health Care Industry (3 units)
- HCM 6025 – Health Care Information Technology, Knowledge Management Systems, and Analytics (3 units)
Offered in partnership with the Vatel Institute of Hospitality and Management at Alliant International University
- HMG6000 – Sales Management for Hospitality (3 units)
- HMG6010 – Trends in Hospitality & Tourism (3 units)
- HMG6020 – Entrepreneurship in Hospitality (3 units)
- HMG6030 – Development of Careers, Workforce and Talent in Hospitality Industry (3 units)
- PIM 6010 – Pharma and Biotech Industry: Market, Structure, Regulatory and Ethical Issues
- PIM 6015 – Pharma and Biotech: Going to Market & Portfolio Management
- PIM 6025 – Clinical Research Management Process: From Lab to Human Patient
- Concentration Elective (from other MBA concentration courses or by approval of PD/designee)
- Students who do not wish to have a concentration may select 12 units from the different MBA concentrations in consultation with their academic advisor.