Business Accelerator Program
In collaboration with:
|California Foundation Fund|
The Business Accelerator Program is a student residency and launch pad for the expansion of emerging socially conscious companies in the professional services industry that serve under-resourced communities. This is an educational and entrepreneurial development program designed to create business growth and sustainability while empowering communities. Among various skills, participants of the Accelerator are taught to apply sound business practices and develop a socially conscious business or expansion plan.
- Actively participate in a business residency for innovative entrepreneurs.
- Team up with top MBA students and business leaders to grow a business.
- Participate in an on campus launch pad for the expansion of existing companies.
- Learn about socially conscious businesses.
- Four business teams are selected by an independent panel.
- Business partners attend capacity training and lead operations on campus.
- This free year-long program shares business opportunities.
- Creative environment that promotes innovation.
- Receive facilities, equipment and training.
- Highest ranking sustainable business team is eligible for scholarships.
Who Should Apply:
- BSBA Students
- MBA Students
- DBA Students
This program provides training classes for business capacity development purposes. With any business venture there is no guarantee of business growth or success. The program does not provide academic credit, degree or certification. For information on Alliant's degrees in the U.S. visit, www.alliant.edu. Alliant International University and the Alliant School of Management ("Alliant") does not provide legal advice or endorse any product, service or company. All parties are encouraged to consult with licensed attorneys, accountants and financial advisors. Applications are not guaranteed to be selected. Applicants that are accepted will be notified by email. Information submitted will be not be sold or shared with anyone outside of Alliant, the California Foundation Fund or their respective Site Councils.