Make Your Mark in Today’s Business Community
What is your highest calling? To lead the next generation into a new global arena of business? Offer unique expertise to prop up struggling companies? Be an enterprising contributor to your field?
In the increasingly interconnected field of business, a single enterprising individual can serve the world. And, here at Alliant International University, we are proud to heed the call of tomorrow’s business pioneers.
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking to open every window and door of opportunity, just entering the corporate community, or seeking to enhance your career with a complimentary degree, there is a place for you at The California School of Management and Leadership.
We are a business management school in California where you can begin to make your mark locally, nationally, and across the globe. And where you can lead and mentor the next generation of professionals into the ever-expanding arena of business with a:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Master’s in Data Analytics
- Doctorate of Business Administration
- Doctorate in Leadership
Our approach to education prepares our graduates to solve complex, real-world issues. To face the challenges of a changing landscape. And to follow their passion as far as they want to go.
If your higher calling looks like taking on the business arena and leaving it more effective, advanced, and inclusive, answer the call at Alliant.
A World of Difference
As a prospective student, you have your choice of business schools in California. At the California School of Management and Leadership in San Diego, we offer you a business school that is:
- Internationally Inclined – At Alliant, multiculturalism is not an option. It’s a necessity. As global commerce blurs geographic borders and becomes ever-more inclusive, so, too, must the emerging business leaders. No matter which program you pursue at Alliant, you will find an in-depth education on multiculturalism in business. You will be immersed in worlds outside of your own. And you will develop into a culturally refined professional.
- Focused on Real World Experience – In each of our programs, we cultivate opportunities to develop your skills through hands-on experience. Whether that’s the six-month executive-in-residence mentorship program that’s part of our MBA program, internship opportunities with leading organizations, or “Living Lab” courses that bring the outside world inside the classroom, you will have access to nearly every corner of the business world.
- Connected with Diverse Alumni – More than 45,000 alumni across 100 countries have used their Alliant education to build successful careers in many companies, industries, and countries. We are immensely proud of our alumni, and we truly value maintaining ongoing relationships with each of them. We look forward to expanding the Alliant family even further in the years to come.
- Aimed at the Student Experience – We have strong partnerships for research projects, internships, and networking. Classes are relatively small where students are treated as academic colleagues and professionals. We strive to maximize student growth, learning, and career opportunities.
To climb ever-higher in your business career, you need a reliable foundation. From day one, you will immerse yourself in the mosaic that has become the world of business management – so you are prepared to become an agent of change wherever your career takes you.
At Alliant, our specialty is helping you transform your experience into expertise, and your expertise into leadership. Come explore what you can achieve when you build upon your life experience.
Contact an Admissions Counselor today at 866-825-5426 to learn more about the California School of Management and Leadership.