Alliant International University’s Psychology & Mental Health program was founded in 1969 and has educated 16,000 mental health professionals in various areas of study in the psychology field in the 50 years since.
More than half of the psychologists in the state of California studied at Alliant, where there are six campuses across the state—San Francisco, Irvine, Fresno, Sacramento, San Diego or Los Angeles. Most of our students study at these campuses, but many also use our online option, which caters to the working professional who wants to learn on their own schedule.
The California School of Professional Psychology was the first free-standing school of professional psychology in the nation. Today, our psychology programs are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and are highly respected for their focus on integrating classroom learning and fieldwork.
Employers prefer to hire graduates from an accredited program because they know these programs pass on best practices in mental health. Accreditation is often a prerequisite for professional licensure, too. Our credential, undergraduate, Master’s, PhD, and PsyD programs can help you dive deeper into the psychology profession, whether you’re changing careers or seeking to expand your knowledge base so you can be of service to the world.
Psychology & Mental Health
- Clinical Counseling (MA)
- Clinical Psychology (PhD)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Clinical Psychopharmacology Postdoctoral (MS)
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- Marital and Family Therapy (MA)
- Marital and Family Therapy (PsyD)
- Organizational Behavior (MA)
- Organization Development (PsyD)
- Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Organizational Psychology (PhD)
- Psychology (BS)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology (credential only)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling (credential only)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with Pupil PS Credential (MAE + PPS)