A master’s degree represents a commitment to not just a chosen career path but also to your life’s work. For example, ask anyone who’s received their master’s in marriage and family therapy, applied criminology or even teaching – their careers, and the rest of their lives, are forever interconnected.
Alliant’s masters degrees continue building upon the theories, research, innovations, and technologies learned in the undergraduate program but provide an even more enriching experience to equip you in your future career.
Many of Alliant’s master’s programs are offered online, which allows you flexibility while you complete your program. These online programs also task students with completing an onground component, providing the necessary hands-on experience to build knowledge and expertise heading into your career.
Learn more about the next step in your education below:
- Applied Criminology (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Clinical Counseling (MA)
- Clinical Psychopharmacology Postdoctoral (MS)
- Data Analytics (MS)
- Marital and Family Therapy (MA)
- Organizational Behavior (MA)
- Organizational Psychology (MA)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- Teaching (MAE Only)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MAE)
- School Psychology