Master of Arts in Education | Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential | San Francisco, California
REAL-WORLD LEADERSHIP PREPARATION
Our Master of Arts in Education in Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (PAS) prepares practicing educators for a career in pre-K–12 school administration, as well as a wide variety of leadership positions in:
- Charter schools
- Community colleges and other educational settings
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS IN DIVERSE SETTINGS
This degree program lays the groundwork for a lifelong path of leadership as a superintendent, principal or other administrator position, supported by a collaborative cohort of fellow educational and school leaders. Candidates hone effective leadership strategies for problem solving, conflict resolution and working with diverse individuals and communities.
As an Educational Administration student, you will focus on:
- The changing demographic and environmental context for schooling and education
- The systems approach to planning, decision making and problem solving
- The importance of human relations
- The ability to make accurate self-assessments
- Comprehensive models of academic assessment and achievement
PRELIMINARY ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES CREDENTIAL
Master's candidates may concurrently achieve a Preliminary Administrative Services (PAS) credential if they hold a valid California teaching or PPS credential and have at least three years full-time teaching experience.
CHOOSE AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY
Alliant International University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).The Hufstedler School of Education’s credential programs are approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC).
This program is not currently accepting applications. Please check back for when applications may be opened, or contact an admissions representative to be placed on a notification list.
- Contact an Admissions Representative
- View Student Learning Outcomes
- View Curriculum and Course Descriptions
- View Faculty