Doctor of Education | Educational Leadership and Management | San Diego, California and Online
LEAD AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS
Do you have a record of successful leadership and wish to make even more of an impact? Alliant's Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and Management program prepares qualified doctoral students for a lifelong path of executive leadership and educational administration in K–12 schools, community colleges and universities, as well as in the government, international and business sectors.
Our program uses a unique cohort model of online delivery blended with weekend seminars in San Diego. We encourage the development of our cohorts into a professional and sustainable network of colleagues.
This 61-unit program with dissertation includes educational theory and current applicable research particularly attuned to the needs of diverse populations.
Doctoral candidates who complete the program master:
- Multicultural and global educational trends and practice
- Curriculum theory and ethical issues
- Organizational and governance practices
- Higher education finance
- Business and human resources
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Students and personnel services
- Applied technology
- Research practices and methods
BECOME A COHORT PARTNER
The Hufstedler School of Education's Partners for Success program actively seeks community partnerships in the educational, business, private and public sectors. If you would like information on cohort offerings at your location, please refer to our program contact here.
CHOOSE AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY
Alliant International University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Apply Now Online
- Contact an Admissions Representative
- View Admissions Requirements and Dates
- View Student Learning Outcomes
- View Curriculum and Course Descriptions
- View Faculty