MA in Organizational Behavior (MAOB)
A WEEKEND PROGRAM FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS
The MA in Organizational Behavior (MAOB) offered at the Fresno campus of Alliant International University follows an intensive weekend format, with courses held once a month on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. It provides a practical curriculum related to management issues involving people and organizational processes.
LEARN FROM SCHOLAR-PRACTITIONERS
Taught by a faculty whose superb academic credentials are matched by their applied work experience, the MAOB is designed for the working professional, manager, human resources person, trainer or organizational consultant who wants to acquire new skills and knowledge related to management and organizational behavior.
BROAD-BASED TRAINING FOR CAREER SUCCESS
The curriculum of the MAOB program in Fresno acquaints students with the current literature
and research on management and organizational behavior. The program is reflective
of the issues and problems that business leaders face daily.
Students receive training in:
- participatory management practices
- team building
- organizational change and development
- employee motivation
- organizational consultation
- issues related to employee satisfaction, commitment and productivity.
Most students complete the Master of Arts in Organizational Behavior in 16 months.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Explore the MA in Organizational Behavior program in more detail.
EARN TWO DEGREES AT ONCE
If you are interested in a career in psychology administration or organizational work, you may concurrently pursue a master's degree in organizational behavior and either a PhD in clinical psychology or a PsyD in clinical psychology. A dual MAOB program option is also available for current CSFS Fresno clinical forensic psychology doctoral students.
TWO IMPORTANT “NON-REQUIREMENTS”
MAOB students are not required to take statistics courses or write a research thesis.HOW MAOB ALUMNI ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Fresno MAOB graduates go on to make an impact in a wide variety of careers. Here is just a sampling:
- Assistant City Manager: City of Fresno; City of Hanford
- Chief of Police, City of Sanger
- Program Manager, Training Services, Tulare County Health and Human Services
- Director: Total Quality Management, Stanislaus County; San Joaquin Rehab. Hospital
- Human Resource Director: City of Manhattan Beach; City of Vacaville; Fresno County Irrigation District
- Vice President: Madera Community Hospital; St. Agnes Hospital
- Vice President for Nursing, Children’s Hospital Central California
- Senior Manager and Team Leader, California Donor Transplant Network
- Faculty: Fresno Pacific University, National University, Chapman University, California State University – Fresno, West Hills Community College
- President, Pathfinder Business Consulting
- Senior Vice President, NBC News
- Senior Vice President Northern Region, Citibank