CSPP Newsletter Archive
- Spring / Summer 2013 - (PDF)
- Special Edition - Spring 2013 - (PDF)
- In Memory of CSPP-LA Founder Dr. Hedda Bolgar - (PDF)
- Winter 2013 - (PDF)
- 2012 CSPP Year-End Message from the Dean - (PDF)
- Fall 2012 - (PDF)
- Summer 2012 - (PDF)
- Winter 2011 - (PDF)
Hats Off to CSPP Scholarship Recipients!
As mentioned in our Winter eNewsletter, this Spring our campus communities have been gathering at a series of CSPP Dean's Scholarship Receptions to honor our outstanding CSPP student scholarship recipients. The photo above is from the Los Angeles campus reception. The receptions in Sacramento, Fresno, LA and Irvine were wonderful events, and we'd like to remind you of the dates of the San Francisco and San Diego receptions, which will both take place within the next week.
We encourage you to participate in one of two ways (or both if you are able):
1) Show your support with a donation to the CSPP scholarship fund and help ensure that our scholarship programs continue to grow and recognize more students each year for their dedication and hard work. The first 50 people to contribute at least $25 to the CSPP Scholarship Fund will receive a CSPP hat as a token of our gratitude. Click here to make your donation online via credit card. For instructions to send a donation via check please click here). Thank you for your continued support for CSPP student scholarships!
2) Celebrate with us and meet our scholars, reconnect with faculty and network with fellow alumni! Our San Francisco reception is Friday, May 3 from 4:00-6:00pm in the Hurwich Library on campus, just across the street from Pier 39. We are also honoring Professor Emeritus Dr. Paul Werner at this celebration, upon his retirement after 30+ years at CSPP. Click here to RSVP for the SF Reception. Our San Diego reception is Monday, May 6 from 4:00-5:30pm in the Library Courtyard on campus. Click here to RSVP for our San Diego Reception.
Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF documents on this page. (Download Adobe Reader)