CSPP Alumni & Friends
YOU’RE REALLY MAKING A DIFFERENCE
After over 40 years, the California School of Professional Psychology has an impressive base of nearly 15,000 alumni across the nation and around the world, with over 8,500 in California alone. We are proud to have prepared our alumni for professional careers of service and leadership, and are impressed by your application of this knowledge to improve the lives of people in diverse cultures and communities around the world.
CSPP alumni are making a difference in so many ways, such as: Influencing legislation as active members of Congress
- Working in community organizations
- Working as faculty and supervisors to train our future psychologists and marriage and family therapists
- Working as consultants to organizations, as HR/training managers, or as organizational psychologists.
FOUR WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CSPP CONNECTION
As a graduate of a CSPP program, you are part of this large, engaged professional network making endless contributions to the mental health community. Here are four ways to make an even stronger impact:
1. Check out our calendar of events for in-person opportunities to reconnect with your old classmates and to network with fellow alumni. View the latest newsletter, or read the latest CSPP news on our CSPP Blog Network.
2. Contact the alumni office to host a networking event in your area.
3. Join our CSPP Alumni LinkedIn group to reconnect and professionally network with fellow CSPP graduates. We now have special campus-specific subgroups on LinkedIn which allow you to more easily find your old classmates from CSPP.
4. Explore your complimentary CSPP Alumni benefits, such as:
- CSPP Alumni Legacy Scholarship for your immediate family members
- Free 6-month Listing in the Psychology Today Therapy Directory ($180 value)
- One month free with the Taylor Study Method EPPP Preparation Service for recent grads
- Discounts on malpractice insurance
- Reduced rates on continuing education courses
- Free cspp.alumni.edu email accounts
- Merchant discounts
OTHER HANDY LINKS
Follow the links below for easy access to additional resources and opportunities.
- Have you recently moved or would you like to join our email list? Update your information now.
- Request a transcript or diploma - (PDF). To verify your internship, please contact the registrar at the campus you
attended to refer you to the Office of Professional Training.
- Take advantage of complimentary alumni access to our library databases.
- Get involved: Provide CV coaching for young alumni, access a CV coach, be an alumni
contact for admissions, offer to speak on your area of expertise at one of our campuses,
and/or join your local campus network of low-fee psychotherapists. Contact the alumni office to express interest.
- Looking for a job, postdoc internship or fellowship? Please visit our Career Services, and Jobs Blog sites.
- Find us on Facebook and LinkedIn and expand your professional network and reconnect with old friends from CSPP. Or follow us on Twitter for real-time CSPP updates!
LET US HEAR FROM YOU!
Please contact the alumni office to request your alumni ID number, suggest a benefit or simply to say hello. We would love to hear from you!
Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF documents on this page. (Download Adobe Reader)