CSPP Alumni Association Benefits
We are proud to extend a variety of programs and benefits to our alumni.
- CSPP Alumni Legacy Scholarship: Your immediate family members are eligible to receive a scholarship of up to $5,000
per year should they attend CSPP.
- Free 6-month Listing in the Psychology Today Therapy Directory, a $180 value.
- CSPP Dean’s Blog, Alumni Blog and Jobs Blog, where you can find recent news from the CSPP community, as well as upcoming events,
grant announcements, job opportunities and more.
- Networking Opportunities: Online with the CSPP Alumni LinkedIn group plus periodic in-person networking events
such as our Alumni and Friends Reception at the APA Convention. Click here to go to
the CSPP LinkedIn Profile and request to join the group.
- Library Benefits, including full on-campus access to all research databases and select access to research
databases from your home computer. You may also borrow books from your local campus
or use inter-library resources to borrow from another library using your CSPP Alumni
Association ID number.
- Free Access to Language Learning Software: Mango is an online language learning resource that enables the acquisition of basic
proficiency in any one of 34 languages. There are also 15 options available for speakers
of other languages to enhance their English language skills. To create an account
and begin using this resource, simply click "Mango” on the library’s list of databases,
or follow this direct link. You will need to create a profile.
- Discounts at Popular Theme Parks:All CSPP and Alliant alumni are now eligible to take advantage of discounts and special
offers for theme parks and attractions nationwide including Disneyland, Universal
Studios Hollywood, Disney’s California Adventure, Six Flags, Legoland, the San Diego
Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and more!
You can also save on admission to popular attractions such as the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios Orlando and attractions in Las Vegas, New York, Chicago and other parts of the country. (These savings are not available to the general public; however, you can order for friends and family.)
There are two ways to order tickets and take advantage of these discounts:
- Go to www.TicketsAtWork.com. Click on the "Sign In” box at the top of the homepage. You will then be prompted to create a username and password, and enter our company code -- ALLIANTEDU.
- Place your order over the phone by calling customer service at 800-331-6483. Orders
are taken over the phone seven days a week 8:30am – 12:00am, Eastern Standard Time.
- 20% off Malpractice Insurance: CSPP has partnered with American Professional, Inc., to provide discounted insurance
for all CSPP alumni. To access this benefit, please have your CSPP Alumni Association
ID ready, and contact the Psychology Department at 800-421-6694, extension 2304. You
may also email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website at www.americanprofessional.com.
- Continuing Education Discounts: CSPP Alumni receive a 10% discount (discount code: alum). CSPP Alumni who are also
members of CPA, LACPA or SDPA receive a 20% discount by using their respective codes
(alumcpa | LACPA | SDPA) upon check-out! Visit www.CE-psychology.com for a list of upcoming courses.
- Access to Career Services. Click here to view some of our Career Services Available to you, or click here for the CSPP Jobs Blog.
- Special Free Alumni Email Account: We have partnered with Google to offer you free CSPP alumni email accounts with
unlimited storage space. Yourname@alumni.cspp.edu could be your new email address.
You'll also have access to other Google Apps such as Google Docs, Calendar, Chat,
and Sites. To learn more and sign up, click here.
- Discounted Subscription to Psychology Today magazine. Up to 61% off. Click here for details.
- Alumni Resources: Psychologist-license.com is one of the many great resources to finding out what type of requirements need
to be met to practice in each state. Keep in mind Psychologist licensure and practice
requirements are subject to change. As a result it is always a good idea to check
other sources such as the state's licensing board.
- EPPP License Preparation: Recent CSPP graduates (2008-2013) get one month free with the Taylor Study Method's EPPP License Preparation Program.
- Merchant Discounts
Apple Computer: Alumni can go to the apple store and select Alliant International University and receive a discount on Apple Computers.
Budget Rental Car: Receive a substantial price-break when renting a car from Budget Rent-A-Car. Budget is Alliant's preferred supplier for rental car services. This agreement provides competitive rates and excellent levels of service. The Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) number for Alliant is: X920603.
Dell Computer: Alumni can receive a discount on select Dell computers by opening this link. When you are asked for a member ID, enter US24508180.
Lenovo Products: Alumni can receive up to 35% off Lenovo ThinkPads and up to 37% off on Lenovo ThinkCentres by going to www.lenovo.com/alliant.
Sprint & Nextel: Receive a 23% discount on select Sprint plans. Receive a 13% discount on select Nextel plans. Click here for details.
Office Max: Alumni can go to Office Max and present their saving cards at the time of check-out for a discount. And you’ll receive special promotion prices, discounts on printing and free shipping when buying online. Go to www.officemaxsolutions.com and enter the following log-in information:
Username: alliantemp Password: order1 Or click here to download a PDF file of your benefit card.
IMPORTANT: To access certain benefits, you'll need your CSPP Alumni Association ID number. If you do not have your ID number, please email us. Please check back regularly for updated discounts and benefits!