Hybrid Online MBA*
*Pending WASC approval.
The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
(For undergraduate Business Majors)
Core Curriculum (8 courses - 24 units)
- Cross-Cultural Management and Global Issues
- Strategic Management
- Technology and Systems Trends
- Quantitative Approaches to Management
- Management in New Age (Capstone)
- Business Law, Ethics and Values
- Option of Professional Development/Internship OR Elective.
Hybrid Online MBA Concentrations (4 courses - 12 units)
Choose one of the concentrations depending on your career goals and interests:
- Health Care Management
- Information and Technology Management
- International Marketing
- NGO Management
- Pharmaceutical Industry Management
For Non Business Majors
Students who do not have an undergraduate business major are required to take 4 additional courses before starting their MBA curriculum of 12 courses.
Foundation Courses (4 courses - 12 units)
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Managerial Marketing
- Managerial Finance
- International Economics
- An initial 4-hour face-to-face class on the first weekend on campus in San Diego.
- Weekly synchronous classes of 1-4 hours per week, depending on the class and instructor.
- Weekly asynchronous classwork of 2-5 hours.
- Weekly homework.
- Team-based project.
- A final 4-hour face-to-face class on the last weekend on campus in San Diego.
The initial program will begin with a full day of orientation activities on a Saturday, and the two initial 4-hour classes will be held on Sunday. At the end of the first session, the final two 4-hour classes of the first two courses will be held on Saturday, and two initial 4-hour class of the next courses will be held on Sunday. Community building events, including group dinners with faculty, networking sessions, professional development workshops, and/or professional colloquia will be held on Saturday evening to strengthen the academic and student community.
THE ALLIANT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT MBA ADVANTAGE
- A distinguished history in international management education
- World class faculty
- 45,000+ successful alumni in over 100 countries
- Industry Connections and Networking Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities: internships, community service learning, personal branding workshops
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible course formats for working professionals
- WASC-accredited University
- SAP ERP software training