"My last three years at Alliant have been incredibly satisfying. I have had the opportunity
to teach students about professional identity, attractive personal brand and career
development -- and nothing beats the feeling of hearing my students receiving job
offers for rewarding careers."
Hear more from Simon
"In an MBA class with 20 students, I will have at least 14 countries represented.
What it means is there is really no one dominant culture here."
Dr. Louise Kelly
Professor of Strategy
Alliant School of Management
"The MBA program at Alliant School of Management was a perfect fit for my needs and I
feel very well prepared for a future leadership position. The program really thrives
on diversity of the students and professors who come from all over the world."
Hear more from Torben
"What I enjoyed the most about my experience as a DBA student at Alliant, was the
international and applied focus - and the diversity in class with students from Europe,
Africa, Asia and Middle East"
Hear more from Jorge
Military Students at ASM
WE ARE PROUD TO SERVE THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED OUR COUNTRY
The School of Management at Alliant International University is honored to serve those
who serve our country and proud to be recognized for our efforts:
- We have been named a "Best for Vets" college by Military Times’ EDGE magazine for the last three years, and the magazine has just ranked Alliant International
University as #1 Private University in California making veterans success a priority.
- We were recently named a “Military Friendly School” by GI Jobs magazine, an honor reserved for the top 15% of “veteran friendly” post-secondary
PROGRAMS FOR ACTIVE MILITARY AND VETERANS
We offer active military members and veterans programs and services to assist with
all areas of education: financial aid, professional and career development and more:
- GI Bill/Yellow Ribbon Scholarship
- Military and Veterans Program (MVP) Scholarship
- Courses to Naval Postgraduate School
- Courses to Naval War College
- Student Veterans Organization (SVO)
- Collaboration with other organizations serving military and veterans