ALLIANT IS ACCREDITED BY THE WESTERN ASSOCIATION SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
Alliant International University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the same agency under which other prestigious California and western U.S. schools are accredited such as Stanford, USC and UCLA.
Many Alliant programs are further accredited by accrediting bodies specific to their professions. These include:
- The Clinical Psychology PhD and PsyD programs offered on the Fresno, Los Angeles,
San Diego and San Francisco campuses, individually accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
(750 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242; Phone: 202-336-5979; Email: email@example.com; Web: www.apa.org/ed/accreditation).
- The Couple and Family Therapy master’s and doctoral programs, accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE), of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
(112 South Alfred Street, Alexandria, VA 22314; Phone: 703-838-9808; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Teaching credentialing programs, approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
(CTC, 1900 Capitol Ave., Sacramento, Ca 95814, Phone: 888-921-2682)
- San Francisco Law School, accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the California State Bar.
(180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, 415-538-2000)
- Programs at Alliant’s Mexico City Campus are accredited through Alliant’s Western Association of Schools and Colleges institutional accreditation. Some programs are also recognized by the Secretaría de Educación Pública (SEP).